[fetchmail]Mail not flushed

2004-02-19 23:21:34
Hi,

I am using Fedora core 1 with latest fetchmail-6.2.5-1. My .fetchmailrc is as
below

set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
poll x.x.x.x with proto pop3 timeout 120 envelope X-MDRcpt-To:
aka abc.com
user 'xyz' there with password 'xyz' is 'pqr' 'lmn' here options fetchall

But some times if some body send mail around 2mb then fetchmail download mail
and showing not flushed in fetchmaillog and repeated same task again and again.
I am running fetchmail deamon as below which delete every mail after download.
/usr/bin/fetchmail -e1 -d120 -L /var/log/fetchmaillog

Then why some big mails not flushed.

Please help

Regard's

Nayan