[fetchmail]SMTP-forward problem

2004-02-23 02:20:30
My isp collects all mail for our domain into one account
and I am trying to use fetchmail to fetch that mail and
forward to the local qmail server for delivery to the
various users.

When I run fetchmail -v it has all the correct to and from
addresses but then says:
About to rewrite To: <test(_at_)hhgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)za>
Rewritten version is To: <test(_at_)hhgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)za>

fetchmail: no local matches, forwarding to postmaster

test(_at_)hhgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)za does not recieve the mail but postmaster
does? Please help.

Thanks

My .fetchmailrc file
defaults protocol pop3 smtphost hhgroup.co.za
poll pop3.futurenet.co.za
 username "**(_at_)futurenet(_dot_)co(_dot_)za" password "****" to * here
http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup Webmail ISP - Cool Connection, Cool Price