RE: [fetchmail]All mails "Actual != Expected"

2004-02-27 02:25:14
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Robert Ainslie

When I run fetchmail none of may messages are getting through
and all have and exception "actual != expected".
The difference between actual and expected is always around
3 bytes less than expected. I would thus assume nothing
critical is missing.

Perfectly normal for broken POP and IMAP servers - shouldn't cause any
problems.

What is perhaps wrong and how can I perhaps just get
fetchmail to deliver the message ignoring the size difference?

Version of fetchmail?  Contents of .fetchmailrc?  Contents of the mail log
and output of fetchmail -v showing this non-delivery?

--
 Rob MacGregor (BOFH)