[fetchmail]processing mail again

2004-03-10 09:12:26
OK....I have a few samples of mail that have been hanging fetchmail.  I
now want to process them as though they are sitting on my pop3 server
and I am going to fetch them again.

What is the best way to setup this test environment, so I can get to the
bottom of my problem.  With my luck, it will be the configuration of
something unrelated to fetchmail directly that is causing the problem.
:)

Thanks for any guidance.

BTW, one of the smaller mail messages I have could be posted to the list
(only 6k), but it is one of those spam's that aren't suitable for all
ages.

I am still working on providing a place to download it from. I could ftp
it to a place that someone else provided though.....

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk(_at_)attglobal(_dot_)net>