RE: [fetchmail]Problem with fetchmail 6.2.5

2004-03-11 00:19:59
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Valery

Hello!
I am trying to install fetch mail 6.2.5 under FreeBSD.
(uname -a: 4.7-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE) and I faced the
problem I'll
explain below.

I used configure like this "$ ./configure --disable-nls"
because without --disable-nls it does not work,
with options --disable-nls that is Ok.

Then I run make and I saw the following error
cd intl; make
"/usr/home/vb/src/fetchmail-6.2.5/intl/Makefile", line 210:
Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

My first piece of advice would be - install from the port.  That should
resolve any dependancies and install any/all required software.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?