[fetchmail]Re: Save emails on separeted files???

2004-03-29 12:13:57
On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 03:24:41PM -0300, Magno Weege de Oliveira wrote:
I wanna know if I can save my emails on separated files?? like mbox1,
mbox2, mbox3.. etc
I need to change this emails after this, but all in one file its too
hard to do.... can I do this with fechtmail??

It seems like you can use procmail as a mail delivery agent, and then
write a procmailrc that would allow you to put each message in its own
file. See the respective man pages for more information.

--
gram