[fetchmail]1 Mail blockig the whole que

2004-03-30 07:46:14
I have fetchmail running in multi-drop mode and generally
all things are fine.
Every now and again no mails come thru so I run fetchmail
-v and the process starts downloading a given mails message
body, all the stars. Somewhere in this process everything
seems to hang and eventually I get the 300 second timeout
error.
I then go into my ISP's webmail utility and remove the
offending mail and all the rest come down fine. (The
offending email opens fine in the web client) The ISP is
using qmail and vpopmail.

Please find below my fetchmailrc file.

Any input greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Robert

set postmaster "someone(_at_)hhgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)za"
set no bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
set logfile /var/log/fetchmail
poll pop3.futurenet.co.za with proto IMAP and options no
dns
aka hhgroup.co.za
localdomains hhgroup.co.za
user 'someone(_at_)futurenet(_dot_)co(_dot_)za' there with password 'secret'
is * here
smtphost 192.168.x.x
smtpaddress hhgroup.co.za
smtpname custom(_at_)hhgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)za
forcecr
fetchall
dropdelivered
http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup Webmail ISP - Cool Connection, Cool Price