[fetchmail](no subject)

2004-03-30 23:23:00
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
who

This isn't an answer to your question.  I just wanted
to chime in with a
me too.  I submitted an email a couple of days ago
"Fetchmail hangs -
query status=2 (socket)" and got no response.

Nearly always the socket error is down to network connection problems.
Run fetchmail with a higher verbosity (-v -v -v) and watch the output
from your local SMTP server.

As for the silence on the list - it has been a *lot* quieter of late.
I've seen relatively few people responding to posts - in particular I
don't remember seeing *any* of the developers posting here lately.  You
aren't alone in not having posts responded to.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?