Re: [fetchmail]duplicate emails

2004-04-01 17:14:29
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Matthias Andree wrote:

Fred Heitkamp <heitkamp(_at_)ameritech(_dot_)net> writes:

seconds and the server drops the connection.  How would I make fetchmail
do its work in small active bites so that the server doesn't kill the
connection.  I have ADSL and it is normal for me to have good solid
connections 99% of the time, so I assume the TCP/IP link is not at issue.

Check the manual page of a recent fetchmail version, such as version
6.2.5. Recent Fetchmail versions have various options to limit the
amount of work done in a single session.

Here are some excerpts from my maillog.
Apr  2 00:07:58 pc1 sm-mta[6084]: i3205vgO006084: timeout waiting for input
from local during Draining Input
Apr  1 19:08:02 pc1 fetchmail[5663]: smtp listener protocol error

Can anyone shed light on these messages?

Fred

Error Loading Explorer.exe
You must reinstall Windows.