RE: [fetchmail]NOT FLUSHED

2004-04-27 03:33:16
From: "vaibhav  samant" <vaibhav_samant(_at_)rediffmail(_dot_)com>

I have setup fetchmail 6.2.5, to download emails from a hosted server's catch-all POP account and deliver to sendmail on a local RH box.

Whenever there is a large email (say 1.5 MB or above), the email is not downloaded and not deleted from the server, with an error "NOT FLUSHED". The fetchmail log reads a below.....

fetchmail: reading message foo(_at_)12(_dot_)12(_dot_)12(_dot_)12:23 of 30 (1743976 octets) fetchmail: not flushed

What's the output from "fetchmail -v -v" for one of those emails, what's showing in your local SMTP server logs for the same run?

Also, what's in your .fetchmailrc?

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger