Re: [fetchmail]scanning headers

2004-05-14 08:58:16
Brian Candler wrote:
 I wonder if ESR is trying to force the project to fork,
so that he can have another example to use in the Cathedral and the
Bazaar.

You know, having been around here while he was writing CatB and then
reading it, that notion wouldn't actually surprise me greatly.

But after the exchange a couple weeks ago, I suspect that he's just not
reading mail from this list unless he's one of the addressees.  There was
something about list admin privileges that he never really explained....

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full