[fetchmail]I have a problem with the Envelope Header and Postfix

2004-05-24 09:32:53
Hi everyone.
I have a problem with the fetchmail, I download the mail with the fetchmail use
the multidrop but when I download any mail from any list discussion the log
fetchmail show the following line.
fetchmail: reading message selecmared(_at_)mail(_dot_)transnet(_dot_)cu:8 of 8
(4702 octets)
fetchmail: SMTP< 220 zeus.selecmar.transnet.cu ESMTP postfix
fetchmail: SMTP> EHLO localhost
fetchmail: SMTP< 220 zeus.selecmar.transnet.cu ESMTP postfix
fetchmail: SMTP> HELO localhost
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 zeus.selecmar.transnet.cu
fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL FROM:linux-l-bounces(_at_)mail(_dot_)linux(_dot_)cu
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:root(_at_)localhost
fetchmail: smtp listener protocol error
fetchmail: not flushed

But when I download any mail from for example proff(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com then

fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL FROM:proff(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:admin(_at_)selecmar(_dot_)transnet(_dot_)cu

anyone can I help me?, why the fetchmail does doing that?.

Sal2@ TOMAS

Cuando no hay consulta, los planes fracasan;
el éxito depende de los muchos consejeros.
                                     SALOMÓN

Tomás Rodriguez Orta
Administrador de Red
Agencia de Cruceros de Cuba