[fetchmail]Re: altering header with fetchmail

2004-05-31 13:21:02
On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 10:04:52PM +0200, Arjen Verweij wrote:
Well, that is just it, sometimes I'm in the Cc: or in the Bcc: (even
worse!), how am I supposed to match on those messages :)

For matching either on to: or cc: you can use:

:0:
* ^(to|cc):(_dot_)*my-email-address(_at_)example(_dot_)com

For bcc: I would think you could match on delivered-to: if your MTA adds
that header.

Regardless, these questions are better asked on procmail mailing lists.

I take it there is no way to alter/customize the header for filtering
purposes then?

Since fetchmail only tries to fetch mail, and not to change it, I don't
believe so.

--
gram