Re: [fetchmail]creating a catchall account

2004-06-02 00:32:00
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 10:31:05AM +0530, WalyBaly wrote:
This might be a little off the topic from fetchmail.

I know that fetchmail can fetch mails from a catch all account.

But any ideas on how a catchall account is created.

I want to test and try out fetching mails from a catchall account.

It's completely off-topic. You need to go to the mailing list for the MTA
you are using: the Exim list if you are using Exim, the Postfix list if you
are using Postfix, and so on. Configuring them so that
*(_at_)yourdomain(_dot_)com
arrives in a single mailbox is different for each one.

Regards,

Brian.