[fetchmail]tap tap... Is this thing on?

2004-06-09 19:14:54
OK, some fetchmail-friends messages that I thought were lost have just
appeared, but I'm really not trusting this list to work properly.  I still
haven't seen my most recent post appear.

I thought I had someone at CCIL ready to give me the list of subscribers so
I could easily move everything over to the new lists, but it turns out
that he misunderstood my request and I need to start back at square one
there.

So I suggest that everyone who wants to be sure to keep up on fetchmail
happenings go sign up on the new mailing lists at the following site:
  http://developer.berlios.de/mail/?group_id=1824

The main page for the new fetchmail work is currently:
  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/fetchmail/

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full