RE: [fetchmail]Fetchmail newbie

2004-06-27 04:37:52
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Bikrant Neupane

Sorry I included a wrong header. Indeed the header was added
by the sendmail.
This is the one added by fetchmail
        by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-5.9.0)
        for root(_at_)localhost (single-drop); Sun, 27 Jun 2004
00:32:39 +0545 (NPT)

Try the invisible option - detailed in the man page.

Oh, and your version of fetchmail is *VERY* old.  You want to upgrade to
6.2.5.

In the main MX server all the mails for @xyz.com will be
delivered to user A
Fetchmail fetches the mail for user A from the MX server using pop3.
Then the mails will be delivered to sendmail running in local machine.
My making entries in /etc/mail/virtusertable I will then
route mails to different mailboxes in the local machine.

Take a look at the section on multi-drop in the man page.  Pay particular
attention to the details on the envelope header.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?