[fetchmail]nothing to process response

2004-06-27 06:58:36
Hello,

I am using fetchmail to process email to an email account through a PHP script. I have a fetchmailrc configured to run via cron every minute. This works wonderfully, but each time there is nothing to process I am sent an email notifying me of that. I would like to stop receiving these messages, an example of which is found below:

fetchmail: No mail for tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com at sollos.com

Here is my fetchmailrc:

poll sollos.com proto pop3 user "tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com" is emailUser here pass "xxxxxxxxxxx" mda
"/Library/WebServer/Documents/www/support/zentrack/includes/egate.php"

Thanks for any suggestions!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----
David Shauger
Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

11877 Douglas Road #102-150
Alpharetta GA 30005
678-343-6734 - voice
404-886-7603 - cell
772-679-5830 - fax
dave(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com
http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Thawte
Email certifcation helps prevents identity theft