[fetchmail]Fetchmail silently ignores "mda" option

2004-06-28 21:36:07
Hello All,

I'm trying to tell fetchmail to use procmail as MDA.
My fetchmailrc looks like:
---
set postmaster "my-login"
set logfile "/var/log/fetchmail.log"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll my-server with proto POP3
    user 'my-login' with pass "secret" is 'my-login' here wants \
    mda "/bin/procmail -d my-login"
    options keep
---

However it looks like procmail isn't being called (I've added an error
to .procmailrc and procmail don't complain).
This is cygwin and fetchmail 6.2.5 compiled with "./configure
--enable-mda=procmail --prefix=/usr"

I tried using the -m switch without success as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
-
Miki Tebeka <miki(_dot_)tebeka(_at_)zoran(_dot_)com>
http://tebeka.spymac.net
The only difference between children and adults is the price of the
toys.