Re: [fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail silently ignores "mda" option

2004-06-30 12:40:08
Hello Graham,

fetchmail -vv does not give any output. However fetchmail --version
does: I've overwritten sensitive information with XXX

fetchmail -vv should give output. Even if there is no mail to fetch,
there should still be some output. There is not much we can do if
fetchmail doesn't give any verbose output.
Found the problem (posted to list).
In short /etc/passwd and /etc/group were not updated. Once I did
"mkpasswd -l -d > /etc/passwd" and "mkgroup -l -d > /etc/group" everything
went fine.

Is this a bug or something to the FAQ?

"fetchmail -vv" is stil silent.

Bye.
Miki Tebeka <miki(_dot_)tebeka(_at_)zoran(_dot_)com>
http://tebeka.spymac.net
The only difference between children and adults is the price of the toys.