RE: [fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail silently ignores "mda" option

2004-06-30 23:00:33
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Miki Tebeka

This is fresh install of latest cygwin. Everything else is
working fine.

Ok, what version of Windows are you running under and exactly what version of
Cygwin?

Still nothing.

Nothing in the log either?  If not, I'd say you may have found a Cygwin
related problem - I've never seen fetchmail fail to produce output on any real
system.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?