Re: [fetchmail]My previous syntax error report and patch

2004-07-21 10:08:00
Phil Endecott wrote:
A while ago I posted a message describing a syntax error in Fetchmail's
SMTP conversation, and included a patch to fix it.  I haven't had any
replies at all, so I wonder if it actually reached the list.  It seems
to be in the archive here:
http://lists.ccil.org/pipermail/fetchmail-friends/2004-July/008937.html

Sorry, you caught us not only in the middle of a transition (which is going
on longer than planned), but also in the middle of a server problem (which
I think is fixed now).

These days code patches are best sent to fetchmail-devel(_at_)berlios(_dot_)de,
or
filed at fetchmail's berlios project page:
  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/fetchmail/

As for your patch itself... I've gone ahead and committed it to the code
repository.  Thanks!

--
==============================|   "A microscope locked in on one point
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> |Never sees what kind of room that