RE: [fetchmail]Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2004-07-26 06:27:53
From: "Scott Ainslie" <dmi(_at_)webmail(_dot_)co(_dot_)za>

Unfortunatly I don't have the specifics as this has happend 2 or 3 times on
a client server and I don't have the logs with me.

Which is a shame, because without the specifics I doubt anybody will be able to help.

When you get them, please provide:

1) Version of fetchmail
2) Contents of .fetchmailrc
3) Results of "fetchmail -v -v" for a problem run, and the matching mail logs for that run

I personally have never seen a problem with any form of attachment related to fetchmail, and that includes vcards.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?