Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail's 'Received' header

2004-11-21 10:54:50
glo :
I've got one problem left : the From line at the begenning of a mail in
the MBOX format is not generated, or discarded, when using procmail as
mda. ("From glo(_at_)defora(_dot_)org  Sun Nov 21 18:27:10 2004")

I have to generate it with this procmail rule :

:0 fhw
| formail -A "From "

The problem is that's it's generated locally, when the mail is
retreived, and mutt uses this date and time as 'date-received'.

I think that's not a fetchmail-related problem, but if someone has an
idea...

Problem solved by using maildir. I don't really like maildir, but I
guess I don't really have choice.

--
ben