Re: [fetchmail] envelope "Received" not working

2004-12-03 08:49:23
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:55:46 +0000, Mike Yates
<hctef(_at_)fonehelp(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:
 From my tests it seems to be.

A run of "fetchmail -v -v" should help identify what fetchmail thinks
(and, once you've stripped out passwords/usernames should help us
too).

I am trying to persuade the ISP (Blueyonder Workwise) to use
"X-Envelope-to:" but they refered me to
rockcliffe.com who said that "Rockcliffe Mailsite" is NOT configurable
to add "X-envelope-to:" lines.
byworkwise.co.uk (formerly cobweb.co.uk) say they have plans to migrate
from the Rockcliffe MTA but cannot say when.
Rockcliffe blame the line-wrapping on MsExdrain at byworkwise.co.uk

Typical - their home service can provide the appropriate headers
(though they changed what they used without warning), but their
Business service can't :-(

Yes,  Rob MacGregor, I am using multidrop, else it WOULD be irrelevant.

Just checking - you'd didn't say (or I missed it) and you'd be
surprised at how many people try to over-complicate matters.

Now, before Blueyonder started using the headers, I did have fetchmail
parse the Received lines, split over multiple lines.  This did work,
way back in the days of fetchmail 5.x, so I'd be amazed if it doesn't
work with 6.2.5.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor