Re: [fetchmail]Server CommonName mismatch

2004-12-05 04:45:46
Chris <cpollock(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net> writes:

I'm trying to setup fetchmail to poll not only my ISP, but also the my
domain, toadnet.com.  I've got my fetchmailrc at least configured to where
there are no errors when fetchmail is started, however the following errors
show up in my syslog:

Server CommonName mismatch: localhost.localdomain != toadnet.com
Authorization failure on cpollock(_at_)toadnet(_dot_)com

The SSL certificate that your server presented was made for a different
server, or someone attempted a man-in-the-middle attack.