[fetchmail]Quickie (maybe) Question

2005-01-29 12:09:49
Just  a quickie question.

How does fetchmail know it's already downloaded the messages?

My scenearo is this: I typically read all my messages on Server "A",
via a webmail interface, but I want to ensure that I archive messages
from Server "A" to server "B". Server "B" is where I want to run
fetchmail, but since the messages are sorted when they reach Server
"B" (I have filtering setup so that each person that sends me mail
gets his/her own subfolder), I'm unsure how fetchmail will be able to
keep from duplicating messages. The idea that popped (excuse the pun
;) into mind was to somehow configure fetchmail to only fetch messages
that arrived in the last 24 hours, regardless of state, but I don't
see any way to do that (am I missing something?).

Anyone have any ideas on how to archive this?

Tadghe