Re: [fetchmail]lost UIDs

2005-03-05 10:52:02
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:15:00 +0100, Manfred Weihs
<weihs(_at_)ict(_dot_)tuwien(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at> wrote:

PS: It seems that the modarator of this list is no more active. I
already submitted this bug report twice in February and only got a mail
that the modarator has to review it for approval (because of post by
non-member to a members-only list). But I neither got a notification of
the moderator's decision nor was my message posted to the list. So
obviously the current moderator does not review these posts. Therefore
you should either allow non-member posts or get a new (active)
moderator, because now it is necessary to become a list member just for
submitting a bug report. This is very inconvenient.

The old fetchmail home page and lists are pretty much unsupported (as
far as I can tell).  There was a new fetchmail project set up, that
you can find at http://fetchmail.berlios.de/.  You may have more luck
there (at the very least, if you fail to subscribe the moderators will
respond).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor