[fetchmail]fetchmail: Query status=24

2005-05-03 05:48:56
I am running fetchmail release 6.2.5+POP2+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+OPIE+NLS on suse 9.1 with unlimited 512 broadband. Delivery is IMAP through postfix. Every now and again someone sends me a large email which causes this diagnostic:

fetchmail: Query status=24

And further mail can't be retrieved until I delete the message manually using the ISPs web interface. Server timeout is 300s.

Just wondering how to diagnose this. Is it likely to be a fetch mail feature, or something on the ISP server?

Berni