Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail truncating large attachments?

2005-05-09 10:07:56
On 5/9/05, russ(_dot_)pridemore(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
<russ(_dot_)pridemore(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net> wrote:
I've been having problems with fetchmail for a while now, but don't seem to
be making any progress.  I'm running fetchmail on an AMD64 Gentoo Linux box
beside Courier IMAP server.  This setup is running fine for the most part.
The problem is when I receive large MIME attachments.  These seem to be
truncated.  Viewing a large image in my email client only shows the top
portion.  Attached .zip files are similarly corrupted.  Downloading emails
with large attachments directly from my ISP with my email client works fine,
so I have to assume there is either something wrong with fetchmail or its
configuration or my ISP (comcast.net) has configured their email server in
some way which is confusing fetchmail.  Any thoughts?

Well, if you provide some details a definitive answer can be reached...

Seriously, version of fetchmail?  Contents of .fetchmailrc?  Output of
"fetchmail -v -v" for a sample "broken" mail?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor