Re: [fetchmail]Need help for (Multidrop) forward to multiple recipients

2005-05-13 01:24:22
First off, please - as it says in my .sig - keep traffic on the list.

On 5/13/05, Saran Toochinda <sarantoo(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion Rob. But I'm first trying to use fetchmail
solely. Wondering why fetchmail couldn't handle such common task? Also
tried

to 'sales'='mike,john,jason'

doesn't work as well. Any other ways fetchmail could solely do?

Here's the simple answer: No.

The longer version is: No, that's the job of your SMTP server.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor