Re: [fetchmail]Query status=2 (SOCKET):SOLVED

2005-05-21 05:30:24
David Laight <david-fetchmail(_at_)l8s(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 12:32:43PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
Barsalou <barjunk(_at_)attglobal(_dot_)net> writes:

I'm not sure why this worked, since the D-Link router I use is supposed
to cache DNS.  Maybe there isn't enough memory for it to cache all that
it needs to?

Maybe its DNS proxy is just faulty.

The one in my 504T is completely f&cked.
I think it doesn't like more than one concurrent request.

There may be an updated 'firmware', but it wasn't available last time
I looked.

The 504T has vulnerable firmware anyways according to a recent post on
full-disclosure: