[fetchmail]Install fetchmail with sendmail

2005-06-16 01:33:29
Hi there,
This is my first time to install an email system in one of our Solaris
server with Solaris 8.
I'd successfully installed sendmail and confirmed email in and out are OK!
now we need a POP/IMAP in this email server then I choose fetchmail.
However I keep getting this error message when I try to start fetchmail.

fetchmail: SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA or a stream socket error
fetchmail: socket error while fetching from mail1.seeo2.com
POP3 connection to mail1.seeo2.com failed: Connection refused
fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)

Anyone has any idea on what is going on?

Regards