[fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail and Windows based Imail POP3 server

2005-08-09 12:40:08
Error messages ?

Am 2005-08-09 10:54:34, schrieb rooster:
Has anyone figured out a way for this to work?  I have been struggling
with socket 2 errors when trying to fetch mail from a Windows Imail
POP3 server.  I have tried different hardware (PCs, NICs, routers),
Linux flavours, and even ISPs that we are making the connection with.
 Fetchmail works great when fetching mail from my own personal mail
provider.  But our organization mail is hosted on an Imail server.
 Any solutions other than trying to change over the POP3 server?  Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks.

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi