Re: [fetchmail]Mail multiple copies..

2005-08-11 08:51:57
On 11/08/05, Ramang G <mailramang(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Dear All,

We have a pop server and forwarding is enabled, and I
use fetchmail to downlaod the mails to my local box.

The fethmail settings are:

poll xyz.com
proto pop3 localdomains mydomain.com
no dns envelope "Delivered-To"
password secret
is * here

I am able to download and distribute mails, the
problem is when marking CC I ger multiple copies of
mail.

How do I solve this issue?

Are you sure the header is "Delivered-To"?  It sounds like that header
isn't being found.

Try posting a sample header (suitably munged to avoid address
harvesting) that suffers from the problem you've described.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor