Re: [fetchmail]Return-Path duplicated

2005-09-14 15:17:42
On 14/09/05, jose usoz <despistado(_at_)cromosfera(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hello,
this it is my first message to the list. I configured fetchmail two
years ago and I have not touched anything, everything has worked
perfect. But for months I have been being with the duplicated
Return-Path. After a few test, i noted this head is generated by
fetchmail:

Are you sure?  Fetchmail will, at most, re-write the Return-path
header.  The extra header is more likely to be added by your local
SMTP server/delivery agent.

If you check the output of "fetchmail -v -v" you'll see what it's doing.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor