Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail terminating with signal 13

2005-10-19 00:44:17
On 19/10/05, Koustubha Kale <kmkale(_at_)anantcorp(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hello all,

I am having a problem that fetchmail exits with signal 13. following is the
maillog output just prior to the signal 13 exit.

I am not using any fetchlimit in the .fetchmailrc file. Can someone point
out what could be wrong?

Contents of fetchmailrc?

Note that signal 13 is SIGPIPE: "Broken pipe: write to pipe with no readers"

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor