Re: [fetchmail]Problem fetching from IMAP server (fetchmail 6.3.0)

2005-12-16 00:48:22
On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 07:01:49AM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:
On the assumption that the only change you make when connecting to the
server using POP3 is to change the imap to pop in your fetchmailrc
file, I'd say the problem is with their IMAP server.
Agreed. For some reason, fetchmail isn't recognizing the last "OK" message
from the server.

The error could indicate a problem with your local SMTP server, but
I'd say a broken IMAP config is more likely.
It's the IMAP server; my local SMPT Postfix server works fine.

It's worth getting a hold of the 6.3.1 release candidate and trying
that, then reporting back (to the berlios.de list) how you get on.
I just tried it with 6.3.1, with identical results. I'll take this to the
berlios.de list.