Re: [fetchmail]ODMR protocol error

2006-01-20 02:06:20
Enis Büyükgüner wrote:

Please use the new list on
http://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/fetchmail-users, as this one is
no longer maintained.

I'm using fetchmail-6.2.5-45 and trying to use ODMR feature of it. My
problem is when I enter "fetchmail -v -u myusername -p ODMR -fetchdomains
mydomain mail.myisp.com". then it prompts the password screen. After I

That should be

fetchmail -v -u myusername -p ODMR --fetchdomains mydomain mail.myisp.com

That works here with 6.3.1.

entered the pass, I get protocol error. By the way my isp supports ATRN
protocol are they the same thing with ODMR ??.

ATRN is part of the ODMR protocol.

Just out of interest: Who's your provider?