[fetchmail]Multiple accounts on the same server using SSL

2006-01-30 22:53:29
Hello, I am new to the list and would like some help with a small issue I'm
having. This one was really impossible to find, so I apologize if this
problem has been issued before, I probably just couldn't find the right
keywords.

With fetchmail, it is possible to download messages for two accounts on the
same server using only one connection. That is achieved by writing a simple
rule in the fetchmailrc file, such as: (taken from the man page)

        poll pop.provider.net proto pop3 port 3111
                user "jsmith" with pass "secret1" is "smith" here
                user jones with pass "secret2" is "jjones" here keep

Which works great.

Now, how can I achieve the same result using SSL?
For a single account, it would be something like:

        poll pop.provider.net port 995 with proto pop3 user "jsmith" with
password
"smith" ssl

(You guessed it right, the same address from which I am writing is one of the
accounts I want to include in this rule.)

But where should I put the 'ssl' in the first scenario? I tried several
combinations, without any success.

I am admittedly lost in fetchmail's token syntax. :)

Thanks in advance.

--
redondos