[fetchmail]2 Delivered-To: fields in email

2006-02-27 10:35:42
Fetchmail-Friends,

my ISP is using qmail to manage mail. I am using fetchmail and qmail to manage mail to local boxes. The aim is to set up a catch-all email account on the ISP's system and use fetchmails multi-drop feature to deliver the mail locally. This way I can have more than the ISP allowed 5 email addresses.

With the catch-all account in place, I have sent an email from a third party address to an email account that will not be recognised by the ISP and therefore should land in the catch-all account. This happens successfully, *but* when you look at the headers, there are two 'Delivered-To' fields in the header. It looks like the email is arriving at the ISP for the intended recipient and then being forwarded onto the catch-all account. So when fetchmail brings down email, it uses the latest user account - which is the catch all account rather than the intended recipient. The local qmail server then cannot find the account gets bounced. I think that this is a qmail config error at the ISP. Can anyone confirm that my thought process are correct? How do I go about tackling the ISP with this one? I have no idea where to start. So some pointers would be appreciated.

Fetchmail config looks like:

poll pop3.remotedomain.co.uk
localdomains uk.mydomain.com mydomain.com
qvirtual "pop3.remotedomain.co.uk"
envelope Delivered-To
username myname(_at_)mydoamin(_dot_)com
password secret