Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail/postfix in multidrop mode?

2006-03-14 06:55:15
Jef Driesen <jefdriesen(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> writes:

I have an emailaddress (username(_at_)isp(_dot_)tld) from my ISP (telenet.be)
and
another emailaddress (user(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)tld) from my webhosting
provider
(hostingweb.be) that is forwarded to the first emailaddress. Is there
some way to separate them again with my fetchmail/postfix setup? Or by
using some other program(s)?

If and only if the prerequisites at
<http://mandree.home.pages.de/mail/multidrop> are met, configure
fetchmail for multidrop mode (set the envelope option and specify
multiple addresses as
"user foo password bar is hans=hans jefdriesen=jeff here"
using the wildcard "*" is possible).