Re: I vote NO to Richmail

1991-06-12 08:52:38
Excerpts from mail: 12-Jun-91 Re: I vote NO to Richmail "Terry
Crowley"@diamond. (1547)

Richmail is going to be going up against
this powerful market movement.  You're trying to provide a simple capability,
but I think the market is going to go flying by.

Frankly, I hope you're right, but I'm very skeptical.  I see no evidence
at all that the market is going in this direction.  But if the richmail
idea doesn't go anywhere because translation is taking the market by
storm, I'll be a very happy man.   If that's what you expect to happen,
then there's no harm to the richmail idea, it just won't go anywhere.
That's a possibility I'm willing to live with.  I still think its worth
taking a flyer on the richmail idea.  -- Nathaniel