programming efforts?

1991-10-21 04:51:40
Folks, I hate to disturb your heated debates, but here's a mundane
question:

I just read Ned and Nathan's draft draft RFC and was wondering whether
there are already implementations available of the following: base-64
encoding and decoding, quoted-printable encoding and decoding,
building and splitting of multipart bodies, or splitting and combining
of partial messages?

I did quick and dirty implementations of base-64 and quoted-printable
in Python, and would be willing to write C versions, but I figure
there must already be such implementations -- I just don't know where
to find them.

--Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <guido(_at_)cwi(_dot_)nl>
"I could be arguing in my spare time."