SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

1991-10-26 04:08:13
It is a nice thing that we now have 4 experienced and well respected
implementors working on rfc-xxxx implementations and co-operating to
ensure that it works and interoperates. If we don't derail them we
will get an rfc settled at Santa Fe and we'll all be using it before
the end of the year.

I would like to know if anyone does plan to derail the curent RFC
(+/- recent discussions) at Santa Fe. I think any such attempts
should be raised _now_ on this list. I'd like to know whether the
Chairman agrees with this and what he intends to do to prevent a
derailment over issues not apparently under discussion.

Bob Smart