Re: updated samples directory

1992-01-20 07:55:41
The omission of date fields was an accident, but not a critical one --
I'll fix it when I have time.

As to the X-be2, there was a semi-conscious decision there -- all public
releases of the Andrew software are still generating that, and will
continue to do so until a MIME-compliant version is released (I'm
alpha-testing), so I thought it made sense to include a couple of
samples with it, to encourage implementors not to die horribly if they
get something like that.  If enough people disagree strongly, I can
remove those two from the samples directory... -- Nathaniel