Re: ISO 2022

1992-01-22 05:28:48
  I support the removal of the iso-2022-jp material as requested by
Erik van der Poel.  This should be a win overall when the group that
Erik is coordinating drafts a fuller more detailed specification.

  Also, it appears that the Koreans and Taiwanese are interested in
discussing using the JUNET convention, so we may be better off in that
the final result would be an cjk-2022 definition that is more general.

Ran
atkinson(_at_)itd(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil