multimedia netnews in comp.mail.multi-media

1992-02-16 00:40:57
If anyone wants to hack on MIME things in a netnews context,
I'd invite them to join me in comp.mail.multi-media.
I just posted a MIME format message that has a WWW HTML
format file as a body part that references the MSEN gopher
server.  I do hope at some point to include that message
in an appropriate WAIS server which will preserve the
ability to make the message "live".

Seems to work as far as I can test it, but it took a long
time to type up :-(.  The WWW viewer can be had from
info.cern.ch:/pub/WWW/*.

--
Edward Vielmetti, vice president for research, MSEN Inc. emv(_at_)msen(_dot_)com
      MSEN Inc., 628 Brooks, Ann Arbor MI  48103 +1 313 741 1120