Re: Updated MIME "fix" list

1993-01-29 10:23:34
At  4:53 PM 1/27/93 -0500, Greg Vaudreuil wrote:

2) Richtext needs some changes to deal with multi-byte character sets
and new functionality.  It may need to change more often then MIME.

 Proposed Solution: Remove Richtext from MIME itself into a separate
                    document and standard.

         but not objecting to moving it to a separate standard.

I *still* think this is the wrong choice.  But I have no desire to follow
in Mr. Smith's footsteps, so I yield the floor. :-)

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
noerenberg.j (Applelink)
That which has always been accepted by everyone, everwhere,
is almost certain to be false.
-- John Millington Synge "Tel Quel" [1943]