Re: MIME for PCs and Macs

1993-11-11 07:37:04
I'm looking for POP3 and/or IMAP2 mail software for PCs and Macs that
supports MIME.  I am aware of Eudora (Mac and PC) and the Unipalm
product.  What others are there?  Has anyone made a list?

Roger Fajman                                   Telephone:  +1 301 402 4265
National Institutes of Health                  BITNET:     RAF(_at_)NIHCU
Bethesda, Maryland, USA                        Internet:
RAF(_at_)CU(_dot_)NIH(_dot_)GOV

Frontier Technologies' Super-TCP for Windows includes an Email program
that has MIME and SMTP/POP2/POP3 support.  The MIME support
has been in Super-TCP for Windows V3.0 since it shipped in April '93.
There have been a number of reviews and articles on Super-TCP for
Windows and its MIME support.  Contact the sales folks for more info.

The Super-TCP products that include the Email are:
        - Super-TCP for Windows   Version 3.0
                (Complete TCP/IP package)
        - Super-TCP/NFS for Windows   Version 3.0
                (Complete TCP/IP package with NFS client/server)

For more info on the Super-TCP for Windows products
you can contact Frontier's marketing/sales folks at:
Email: tcp(_at_)FrontierTech(_dot_)COM
Tel: (414) 241-4555
Fax: (414) 241-7084

Ray C. Langford