Content-Disposition?

1993-11-30 15:20:16
I remember this was discussed extensively, but don't remember what the
final disposition of the discussion about adding this field was.  As I
recall, the point was to be able to distinguish at least "in-line" vs
"attached" objects.  I find in my current work that having the ability to
distinguish these two cases would be important.  I guess a third case
would be "separate-object" (where in in-line the object would correspond
roughly to a character and in separate-object it would correspond roughly
to a paragraph.

Can anybody tell me what the outcome of the discussion was?

Thanks,

Terry